Having perfect abs in relief is the dream of people of all ages. For these purposes, home fitness is ideal for losing weight on the abdomen and hips. A set of exercises for the press helps to engage many muscle groups, so it will be possible to tighten, keep the hips, buttocks and arms in good shape.
These static abdominal and hip slimming exercises require proper technique. Depending on the type of physical activity, the plank helps train different muscle groups, including arms, back, glutes, forearms, hips and abs. Exercises are ideal for women, as they improve posture, create a wasp waist.
With outstretched arms
This type of physical activity is more difficult than the classic plank. During execution, observe the following sequence of actions:
- Lie on your stomach, stand up, leaning on your toes, fully straighten your arms.
- Place your hands at right angles to the wrist so as not to injure the joints.
- Relax your shoulders, look down or forward, don't lift your head.
- The forearms, head and neck should form a line.
- Contract your abs, don't relax them until the end of the exercise.
- Slightly spread your legs, straighten them. Tighten the front of the thighs.
- Keep your back straight, it is forbidden to bend or arch it.
- Contract your glutes.
- Stay in this position until failure. For beginners, it is recommended to run the bar for about 20 seconds, gradually increasing the time.
On the elbows
This is a classic exercise. It involves the deltoid, the great dorsal and the buttocks. Plank technique:
- Lie face down on a hard surface, bend your elbows.
- Put your palms on the floor, catching your breath, stand up.
- Keep your hands shoulder-width apart and legs hip-width apart. If the plank is not the first time, the lower limbs can be held together.
- Make sure your back is straight and your shoulders, neck, and head form a straight line.
- Contract your abs and glutes.
- Stay in this position for about 1 minute.
This type of exercise against the abdomen is more difficult than the others, since the weight must be kept not on four limbs, but on two. From this, the training becomes more effective, the triceps, abdominals, buttocks, thighs, deltoid muscle are involved. The exercise is performed as follows:
- Lie on your side, rest on your elbow.
- Straighten your legs, contract your abdominal muscles.
- Raise your hips until you get a straight diagonal line.
- Stay in this position for 20-60 seconds.
- Repeat for the other side.
This set of exercises for the abdomen is considered the most popular. Helps burn fat, achieve attractive muscle definition. The twist involves all the muscle tissues of the abdomen, also working on the hips, lower back, buttocks. Exercise can help correct posture.
With your legs raised
This is a slightly more sophisticated take on the classic crunches. Look at the following algorithm of actions:
- Lie on a solid surface, raise your bent legs so that your knees are perpendicular to your torso.
- Fold your arms across your chest or behind your head.
- As you exhale, lift your torso by contracting your abdominal muscles. Try touching your knees with your head.
- The loin should be flat on the floor and the back should be rounded.
- Fix in this position for 2-3 seconds, slowly lower the body.
- Do 2 sets of 15 reps.
Abdomen and hip workout for women and men helps keep straight and oblique muscles of the press, back, buttocks and thighs in good shape. Technique of execution:
- Lie on your back, bend your knees, lift them at a 90 degree angle.
- Get the weighting agent. For women, a small dumbbell is suitable, the weight of which is 2-3 kilograms. Men can take a pancake from a barbell.
- Keep your hands with weights on your chest or straighten them, place them on your body.
- As you exhale, lift your torso and shoulders, keeping your lower back on the ground.
- As you inhale, begin to descend smoothly.
- Do 2 sets of 15 times.
Raise your legs straight
This press workout helps strengthen abdominal muscles, increase endurance. Exercise is effective in preventing the development of intervertebral hernia, osteochondrosis. Doctors often recommend doing this after abdominal surgery. Gymnastics for the abdomen in the form of lifting straight legs can be done during morning exercises.
- Lie on your back with your arms at your sides.
- Keep your legs together and contract your lower abdominal muscles.
- Start lifting your lower limbs until they are perpendicular to the floor.
- Lock this pose, lower your legs back.
- Do 2 sets of 10 reps.
To simplify the exercise, the heels can be brought back to a horizontal surface. During this time, the abdominal muscles will rest. To complicate training, do not lower your legs to the floor, leave 1-2 cm. This will allow you to keep your abdominal muscles in tension all the time.
To make the abdominal exercise even more intense, lift your legs with weights. The exercise is performed in the same way as in the previous one, but a special weighting agent is attached to each leg. If it's not there, you can hold a dumbbell with your feet. Its weight is selected individually.
This is a complex type of physical activity that helps keep the straight and oblique muscles of the press, as well as the hip flexors in good shape. Cardio exercise is one of the most difficult, it requires adequate preparation, correct execution technique. In order to prevent injuries, stretches, during training, it is necessary to keep the back slightly twisted and the abdominal muscles tense. The fold can be done both on the floor and on the bench. Technique of execution:
- Lie face up on the floor or a horizontal surface.
- Stretch your arms straight behind your head.
- Press your lower back to the floor so there is no flex.
- Bend your knees slightly, connect your feet.
- Contract your abdominal muscles.
- As you exhale, raise your arms and legs.
- Try to twist your upper body slightly, stretch your palms towards the socks.
- Lock in this position for a few seconds.
- Gradually return to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
The exercise uses the lower part of the press, the transverse muscle, helps create beautiful posture, spectacular cubes. Action algorithm:
- Lie on your back.
- Start breathing slowly, deeply.
- Inhale, contract your abdominal muscles, raise your straight legs 90 degrees.
- Start scissoring by crossing your lower limbs from side to side.
- Perform about 20 movements with each leg, return to the starting position.
- Do 3-4 steps.
These abdominal exercises help engage many muscle groups. The muscle tissue of the legs and arms, the tendons are strengthened, the ligaments become more elastic, a slim waist appears, and the health of the spine is maintained. The muscles responsible for maintaining the spine and good posture are involved. This exercise is ideal for warming up before starting a more intense workout. The climber helps burn fat, creates a relief press, as a large number of calories are consumed in the process of doing so.
To keep many of your body muscles in good shape, remember the technique for performing the exercise:
- Get in a prone position.
- Straighten your arms, spread your legs shoulder-width apart. The loin must be flat and not bend.
- Exhale, tighten the abdominal muscles, pulling the knee of the right leg to the chest. Keep your back straight.
- As you exhale, return your leg to its place.
- Repeat with the other lower limb.
- Do 2 sets, rest 2-3 minutes.
The vertical climber goes well with running in place. The exercise is performed as follows:
- Stand up straight.
- Stand straight with your hand on the back of a chair.
- Begin alternately pulling your knees to your chest, trying to keep them as close to your body as possible.
- Do about 20 leg raises.
- Follow 3 series.